About Me

My photo
............."Oh, the gallant fisher's life, It is the best of any 'Tis full of pleasure, void of strife, And 'tis beloved of many." ..........[Piscator's Song, "The Compleat Angler" by Izaak Walton] "The fishers also shall mourn,and all they that cast angle into the brooks shall lament, and they that spread nets upon the waters shall languish." [Isaiah XIX:8]

Friday, October 29, 2010

"A Blessing": the poem by Ken Hada

To read a poem on fly fishing by Ken Hada and to hear it read by Garrison Keillor on The Writer's Almanac, visit http://writersalmanac.publicradio.org/index.php?date=2010/10/27. Click on "Listen."

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Reviewing my blog today, I discovered that I had entered this post just one day, less than 24 hours before my stroke on October30, 2010.

      Delete